THE ADMISSIONS PROTOCOL IS AS FOLLOWS:
- A NEW PARENT INFORMATION POTLUCK will be arranged for a prospective student and family to meet the WOLF KIDS and their families. This will provide an opportunity for everyone to make an initial determination, of whether or not the dynamics of the group are working well.
- A VISIT TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION will be arranged, a short visit if the program is in progress.
- A MEETING WITH THE WOLF INSTRUCTORS, David and Tashmyra, and Jean Claude will be arranged, possibly after school on site or wherever is best for everyone.
- NOTIFICATION: At some point in the above introductory process, Wolf Kids will consensually determine whether or not to invite a prosepctive student to a Trial Month. The new family will then be notified.
- TRIAL MONTH: If the prosepective student decides to continue with Wolf Kids, the student begins the program with a trial month per the tuition schedule, and payable in advance. This is an opportunity for the new family and the WOLF group to mutually explore whether this is a good fit for the family.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED: A one day a week program to experience the Wilderness with the Coyote Mentoring approach is available with Jean Claude Catry, one of the Wolf Kids instructors. Fridays (parents also welcome), starting September 17th, from 10am to 3pm. Contact Jean Claude through Wolf Kids for information.